Saturday, June 30, 2012

. 10 day you challenge: 5 foods .



Here are 5 of my favorite foods

1. Raspberries. They are by far my favorite fruit. I hate how they are so expensive, but they are so worth it!


2. Olives. I LOVE OLIVES!! When I was little, maybe 4 or 5, I was trying to explain to my mom that I wanted olives but I didn't know what they were called. So I told her they came in green and black and they were round and had a hole in it. It took her a while to figure it out. My parents took me to a Greek restaurant when I was 2 and they gave me feta cheese and olives and I ate all of it. The Greek people that were there were shocked that a little kid was eating all of that...my love for olives has never gone away


3. Cheese...preferably feta or brie. I like most cheeses, but I'm not a fan of older, sharp cheeses. On Sunday when I still lived at home, we would go to my opa and oma's house after church and she would serve brie and crackers...yummy!







4. Hummus. I love hummus, so so much. I don't like peas at all, but hummus is so darn good. I love it with pita crackers and recently I've been eating it with baby carrots. I totally eat hummus with carrots as dinner :)


5. Sushi. Now I'm not a fan of fish, but I like some sushi. My favorite place is King's Island in VA..their Avocado Cucumber rolls are great and so are their Crispy Tuna rolls. The cripsy tuna is fried and it is delish!!


Stay tuned for #4...my favorite books!

xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment