Sunday, June 24, 2012

. 10 day you challenge: 7 wants .


Here is day 7...my current wants

1. a job! I am so bored right now just sitting around. I know I will complain that I have no time for myself once I find a job, but I am tired of sitting around...and I would love to meet more people

2. a chuch that I can call home. I went to one on Sunday but it didn't feel like home for me. So this next Sunday I will try to find a different one

3. a significant other. I'm assuming this is every single girl's want, who wouldn't want to have someone who loves you forever, that you can start a life and family with. God's timing is perfect, and I know He has someone picked out for me...now I just need to be patient and wait!


4. to be healthier/skinnier. This is a good one because I have total control over this one...all it takes is dedication and I think it might be coming :)

5. an iPhone. Unfortunatly I just switched cell providers and mine doesn't have the iPhone :( I needed a lower bill and they offered 13% off every bill just for being a Mary Kay consultant

6. a new car. Don't get me wrong, I love my little car. But sometimes I want something bigger, or something that has power windows and doors and cruise control. Maybe something with 4 wheel drive now that I live in NY. But this car is only 3 years old and I've had it for 1.5 years so it is def not time for a new car...but I can still want it, right?

7. long hair. My hair is already pretty long, but I want it to be longer. I'm seriously considering getting extensions. I had those once before and I loved them!! I asked my hairdresser and she said they were an investment which I don't like to hear. She said the glued in onces run from $800 to $1000 and I thought I was going to fall out of my chair!! I'm thinking clip ins will work...I hear Jessica Simpson has some ok ones

That's my 7 wants. See ya'll for day 6, my favorite places!

xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment