Friday, June 22, 2012

. 10 day you challenge: 9 loves .



9 loves...here we go

1. I love Izzie...DUH :)

2. I love cheesfondue! The way my mom makes it with some good Dutch cheese, mushrooms, ham & parsley...it is better then the Melting Pot!!! Let me know if you want the recipe, I'll gladly give you this slice of heaven. I don't make it to often because 1. it requires expensive cheese, its just not the same with cheap cheese and 2. it makes a whole lot. I could never finish it all by myself.

3. I love fresh sheets. I love the smell of fresh sheets, and I love it when they are still warm from the dryer and I can crawl in them for a little nap

4. I love the Netherlands. The place I was born and raised and called home. I love going back to visit family and friends. And eat all the food that I either can't get here, or is super expensive

5. I love animals. I love pretty much all animals and I'd love to have more. I have 2 cats, Elphie & Oliver, but they live with my grandma and her animals. Once I'm more settled in life, I'll consider adding on to my gang, but for now I think Izzie really enjoys being an only child

6. I love blogging! Reading blogs is so fun and I'm having more fun then I thought writing for my own blog

7. I love candy!! Sometimes I just need sugar, and any type of sugar will do. Its insane how much I love candy, I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner...and desert :)

8. I love color pink. I thought I was coming out of that fase, but then it came back and slapped me in the face again...oh boy

9. I love Broadway! I saw so many great shows when I lived in NYC. And when Lynne started working at Liberty University's theater department as the assistant costume designer, she got free tickets. Their shows were Broadway quality...I'll miss that now that I don't live close enough to go to all shows.


back Monday with #8 :)

xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment