Wednesday, June 20, 2012

. work out Wednesday .

Ahh...I feel like when your keeping track of the week, they go by a lot faster.

I've been living here for 3 weeks and still haven't found a job. This whole sitting on the couch doing nothing has cause extreme laziness to kick in :) I'm trying to enjoy it before I start working...if I can find a job in this town.
I'm figuring out that setting deadlines works for me. I was trying to set the deadline for when school starts but I'm having a hard time getting my butt in gear. Maybe its because I won't be super upset if I don't have the body of my dreams when school starts. SO...I've decided to make a make-pretend kinda deadline :) I'm pretending that August 27th, the day school starts, in my mind is my wedding day!! I'm so super excited for the day I get married and I will have the dream body by my wedding day. Now there is no way that I will be getting married August 27th seen as how I'm single, but I'm going to make myself believe that it is anyway...for work out purposes and health reasons. The doctor said my cholesterol is on the higher side and I want to be comfortable and confident when I start school.

I just started working out today, this morning actually. I've had a lot of stuff to do with showings of the house, which kinda puts a dent in your day. So somehow a 20 minute workout doesn't seem managable..weird!  Today I started on the 30 day shred from Jillian Michaels, I've done this work out before and I really liked it. I'm going to do it in a different order though, because I'm a big fan of muscle confusion and I think the concept of P90X is great. So here is how my days will look

day 1: 30 day shred phase 1
day 2: ab ripper from P90X
day 3: 30 day shred phase 2
day 4: ab ripper from P90X
day 5: 30 day shred phase 3
day 6: ab ripper from P90X

Yes, I will attempt to work out 6 days a week and have Sunday be my rest day. Or the day where I will take Izzie for a super long walk (our super long walk the other day turned out to be 20 minutes....I was so bummed!)


here are my measurements for this week:
weight: 154.0 (I have been eating super unhealthy this week, thats probably why I gained a tiny bit back..oops)
chest: 38"
waist: 30"
hips:41.5"
left thigh: 24"
right thigh: 24"

Well there ya have it. So far my progress is goin slow. One of my friends from Virginia is getting married July 14th and when I go to her wedding, I want there to be a change in the way I look. Now that I don't see my friends from there at all, I'm hoping they will be able to see a slight difference :)

Happy work out!!

xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment