Wednesday, July 11, 2012

. awesome quote .

I was on the phone with my aunt today, and she told me a quote, or saying. Her brother, my uncle told her, and she told me and now I'm sharing it with you!!



Don't quit before the miracle


I love this so so much! It makes total sense. Right now I am hating my job, but what if I make awesome friends, or get another job offer from a customer? I can't quit before the miracle. Those that know me will probably know what I'm going to say next, but once I've saved up enough money...I will most likely get it tattooed, because this is something that I need to be reminded of every single day..plus I love tattoos, ya'll know that :)

Hope ya'll like this as much as I do!

xoxo E

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This can be true for SO many things in life! What a great quote!!!

    ReplyDelete