Wednesday, July 11, 2012

. workout Wednesday .

Ok ...I'm not sure how I did it, but my weight as of this morning is

151.8!!! :)

This whole doing a workout DVD is not cutting it for me right now. I'm too lazy and lack discipline. I just got Netflix and I was watching a documentary called "fat, sick and nearly dead", I highly reccommend it. Now what this guy does is drink juice for 60 days. He juices all his fruits and vegetables and lives on that for 60 days....I can't remember how much he lost, but it was incredible! Now I really don't have that much weight to lose or flab to get under control, but I think I'm going to give this a go. My sister is selling me her hardly used juicer so hopefully I can get started next week!! I'm going to do it for 10 days first, and see how i feel. After the 10 days, I'll probaby have a regular breakfast, like eggs and an english muffin and juice for the remainder of the 60 days. I will be keeping up on how that goes, maybe daily, mabye weekly, but it sure is going to be a challenge.

I will still be walking Izzie for an hour a day, which hopefull will merge it to running. And I'll also be doing ab ripper I'm thinking on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Now go, watch this documentary and be inspired!!! :)


xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment