Saturday, December 1, 2012

. acts of kindness .

 
I found this today when I was roaming the good ol' internet and I thought I would share this with ya'll. It amazes me sometimes how unbelievably nice some people are. We should all act more like these examples to make a world a better place, I know I will be making more of an effort. I had a busy, stressful day at work and this made my day a whole lot better. Hope you enjoy!!


{its a tad small, but if you click on this link you will find a much easier to read version...no squinting}

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I took the time to click on the link and read those amazing acts of kindness. What a feel good post, thanks for sharing! It makes me want to go do something for someone else.
    New follower :)
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete