Wednesday, December 19, 2012

. time flies .

Time flies when you're having fun! Or when you're busy!!
Tomorrow at 1:30 I am scheduled to take my last final for the semester...say WHAT?? I remember just posting a picture on Instagram (follow me: elisesandrina) of my outfit that I was to wear the first day of class and tomorrow is my last final. Where did the time go?

I have been incredibly busy between work and school. It was exactly what I needed, and only God knew that. I have made some incredible friends this past semester, most of them at work. I wasn't interested in making friends but I've made friends that mean the world to me.

I have done pretty good this semester and my grades are better then expected. It is always hard to keep hanging in there during finals week. I managed to get the flu this past week so I'm recovering from that. I was lucky enough to only have 2 finals, and some papers due. I don't think I could have handled much more.

16 weeks ago was my first day of class. And 5 months from yesterday I will walk across that stage to get my degree! YAY college graduations :)

I am so blessed to have a God who knows what is best for me...what I needed most. Sure it hasn't always been the easiest, but I've made it through. I relocated, reacclimated, mourned friendships that didn't last, and made new friends that are for life. I don't know if I would have done as good this semester if it wasn't for those people!!

My favorite time of year is just around the corner. I will be heading to the Great White (not right now) North to celebrate with my brother in law's family. Can't wait to have a day of complete relaxation!

What do you have planned for the holidays??

xoxo E

ps. my sister has a fashionblog and yours truly made a small little appearence there :) go check it out right here

No comments:

Post a Comment