Wednesday, January 23, 2013

. ABC's of me #2 .

I saw this ABC on Simply Clarke and seen as how I've been in a blogging dip lately (my life just doesn't seem quite as much fun as other bloggers whos life I read about) I thought a little ABC would be fun :)

A. Available or married?
I am available at the moment :) I do however come as a package deal with my fur babies. No way I would date a guy if he didn't love them!

B. Book
At the moment the only books I have been reading, I have been forced to read for school. I'm not a huge book lover to begin with, but the few that I will read are mostly true crime books

C. Cake or pie?
I am boring, I LOVE vanilla cake with vanilla frosting. Howeverrrr...my boss makes a delicious raspberry apple pie, which I have not been able to resist.

D. Drink of choice?
At the moment I'm drinking Clear American from Walmart. Its sparkling flavored water. I start my day with a full glass of ice cold lemon water, but after that I like sparkling flavored drinks but I'm trying to lay off the soda. So far, so good :)

E. Essential item?
My purse
F. Favorite color?
All time favorite color is pink. For clothes I'm liking darker colors, browns, greys and navy now that my hair is darker. I feel like there are a lot more colors I can pull off now that I'm no longer blonde.

G. Game to watch or play?
My family is very into cames, especially over the holidays. I love rummicub to play and watch.
H. Hometown?
Simonshaven, The Netherlands
I. Indulgence?
Chocolate chip cookies from work...they are so good I can't resist

J. Jobs?
I've had numerous jobs throughout the years, too many to mention. I usually get bored with a job after 6 months. My current job is working at the Upper Crust Bakery & Soup Co. I either work in the kitchen, preparing sandwiches or up front with customers and making various espresso drinks. I love my job and I am already sad to think about having to leave this place in a few short months.
K. Kids and names
None at the moment, besides fur babies. I can't wait to have kids and would like 2 or 4 and I have some names picked out already
L. Life is incomplete without?
Izzie & Hazel

M. Music group or singers?
I don't really listen to specific singers, but more of a general genre...country! I also really like Christian music.
N. Number of siblings?
I have a younger sister...Lynne (who blogs over at holland-amerika line)

O. Oranges or apples?
Hmm..apple juice when it's a caramel apple spice from Starbucks. Orange juice in the morning :)
P. Phobias / fears
I don't really have any phobias but I don't like uneven numbers...I'm weird, I know
Q. Favorite quote?
"Don't quit before the miracle"
R. Reason to smile?
After many obstacles and hard times, I'm finally about to graduate college. What's not to smile about!
S. Season
Summer!! I hate the cold, I is currently -13 outside, and I have been hibernating on my day off. I have not left the comfy cozy of my bed. I cannot wait to move somewhere south when the time is right!
T. Tattoos?
Yep, I have 10 or 11...I can't keep track, I keep losing count. I have a few :)
U. Unknown fact about me
I love being auburn so much more than I thought I would...I almost don't ever want to go back to being blonde
V. Vegetable you love?
Hmm, I was thinking tomatoes, but they are a fruit. Then I thought of olives, but they are a fruit too I think. I do love green beans..they are my fav
W. Worst habbit?
I hate taking off my make up at night, it just seems like too much work when I just want to go to bed. I literally takes 30 seconds to take it off, and maybe 2 more minutes to wash my face. I really need to get on that!

X.  X - rays you've had?
My arm when I broke it when I was younger. My lungs one time because I couldnt' breath. My leg because I fell over Izzie's doggie gate while trying to run to get the phone.
Y. Your favorite food?
Cheese fondue!! And any type of desert :)

Z. Zodiac
Taurus. But because I was born at 12:10am on the cross of aries and taurus my zodiac can go either way I found.
Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you decide to do the same one so I can see what you have answered!!
xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment