Friday, January 4, 2013

. why do dogs leave earth first? .

I read this article on someone else's blog and i honestly can't even think of it. Yesterday Izzie at a whole chocolate bar AND 9 stroopwafels (Dutch caramel wafers). She was fine...iron stomach :) but I was so worried about her. I slept with my hand on her belly making sure she was breathing.

I can't even grasp the idea of Izzie dying...ever! I love the denial I'm in, I'm very happy with it, no one needs to burst my bubble. Izzie has been there with me through everything loves me regardless. I could have left 5 hours of 30 seconds ago and she greats me like she hasnt' seen me in days...like I'm the most important thing to her, like she is to me.

This year Izzie will turn the oh so young age of 5...so weird. I still see her as a puppy, mostly because she still acts that way. I can't imagine life without Izzie, and I won't, but I saw this and even though I don't need this at the time, someone else might want to read it.

Isn't that the sweetest thing...and SO TRUE!!! Now when you get home, great your fur baby like they great you and love them!!
xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment