Monday, February 11, 2013

. healthy, clean, oatmeal cookies ~ recipe ~ .

If you follow me on Instagram @elisesandrina, or twitter @e_vanderstelt, you know I made clean cookies yesterday. Who knew cookies who are so good, could be good for you??

These are the easiest cookies I've ever made. When I saw it on another bloggers Instagram (@blogilates) I knew I had to try!



Here's the scoop, and what you need:

1 cup of oats
1 banana

That's it!! I added some raspberries to mine, but you can make it without, or play around with the fruit you add. I bet raisins will be good...yum!

Directions:

I forgot to take pictures while I was making it but it is super simple.
Preheat oven to 350
Mash your banana in a bowl until smooth.
Add the oats (I used Great Value quick oats) and mix together with your hands. Add fruit, or skip this step
Make cookie shaped drops on a tinfoiled oven pan. The cookies will stay in the shape you made them, they don't rise.
Place in oven for 15 minutes at 350.
Let cool...and enjoy!


Hope ya'll like my first recipe on the blog. I'm excited and hopefully I'll be doing some more soon. If you follow me on Pinterest (Elise Vanderstelt) you can see I recently pinned a lot of clean foods on my board and I'm excited to give the recipes a try!

xoxo E

2 comments: