Wednesday, March 27, 2013

. Sprinkles on toast - NEW DESIGN .

3 posts in one day...it must be spring break :)

You know how sometimes you see something in your head and you try to get your idea across to someone else? Well..I knew what I wanted my blog to look like but I'm not really good at explaining my ideas :)

When I was looking to get my blog professionally designed, I turned to one of my favorite blogs, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and as it turns out..she designs blogs!

She's the funniest, and is so awesome to work with! I told her what I wanted, in the way I explain things...probably dancing around the point I'm trying to make and she ran with it! She took all the ideas I had in my head and created a blog I now love..LOVE LOVE!

I'm so excited to finally have a blog I love, and I am so so happy with the way it turned out. Everyone, check out Kristen's portfolio and if you need a new blog design, she honestly is the greatest!

So, what did we learn about Kristen: she is awesome, does great designs, is very reasonably priced, works very fast (she emailed me that she was going to start, and before I could respond, the first test page of my new blog design was in my inbox!!) and is super helpful!!

Hope ya'll love it as much as I do!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations with your new "look" ! It is beautiful and so you!

    Love you, Mams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! So sleak and simple! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check out my blog if you want to participate!

    www.mamakiebler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete