Tuesday, April 9, 2013

. spring break 2013 .

Even though I turn the big 2-7 in 2 ish weeks, I thought this year it would be acceptable for me to go on spring break. Not that I went to some beach and got wasted for a week straight, it was still very nice to get away from school and work for a little while.

Here is my spring break in instagram pictures :)

 
Packed 'light' for my spring break :)
 
 
Woke up the first day in VA, and reached my 1st goal weight and had a flat-ish tummy!! YAY
 
 
 
Made yummy breakfasts for my sister & her hubs
 
 
it snowed 4 inches...

 
my sister showed me her styling ways

 
had an awesome family shopping day  

 
went to the Melting Pot for an early birthday celebration for me..CHOCOLATE!!!
 
 
Got to spend some awesome quality time with the ones I love

 
Got shellac for the first time. I LOVE IT!! I am contemplating buying my own shellac machine

 
Gorgeous weather on the way back home

 
Hazel baby was really excited to see me again :)
 
 
All in all it was a great spring break! I had so much fun with my family and seeing great friends I have missed terribly!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fantastic time! I've yet to go to The Melting Pot, but I heard it was a great place for special occasions. :-)

    ReplyDelete