Thursday, May 2, 2013

. Cara box REVEAL - april .

Oh my gosh ya'll I'm so sorry this took me FOREVER to get up!! I'm in the home stretch..graduating in a little over 14 days! Teacher have assigned more homework in these next two weeks than in the whole semester!



If you don't know what a Cara box is, head over to Kaitlyn's blog and check it out! In a nutshell, it is a box that you send to someone that you get to know, with a letter of encouragement. You get to make 2 new friends each month!

This month the theme was going green, as April 22nd was earth day (and my birhtday..a post on that is to come!). The box was waiting for me when I came home from work on my actual birthday..great timing Libby!! :)

I was partnered up with 2 amazing women, Libby and Tiffany. I sent my box to Tiffany so check out her blog to see what I sent her.

Libby, who blogs at Artistic Expressions by Elisabeth is such an amazing person and I am so blessed to have 'met' her! Libby is a teacher and her box was simply unbelievable. She put so much thought into it and it was incredibly personalized. I LOVED IT!


 
All my goodies!! And Hazel, who is magically always in these pictures!
 
 
A beautiful bookmark that Libby made! She used a picture that she took when she was at the botanical gardens! So pretty!!
 
 
Izzie decided to photobomb this picture for a change of pace, haha. This is a protein bar made from 20% organic ingredients. Its also made from vegetarian soy products so I could enjoy it :) It tasted really good!!
 



Who doesn't love Burt's Bees! This lip balm is amazing & best thing about it is that it is not tested on animals! yay :)
 
 
Tropical trailmix! Its really tasty, I think I'm using this as an example to make my own!
(and Hazel's paw)
 
 
A reusabe water bottle!! I actually have this exact one in blue and I LOVE IT! I'm so glad I have 2, these are the best ones, they screw off on the top so you can put ice in it..how clever!
 
 
This is a market bag that Libby crocheted herself! It is made from 100% cotton yarn from the USA. I love this bag!!
 
 
My birthday card! Now there is a little story to this card. First of all, Libby hand made this card. When she found out I was from the Netherlands, she contacted her blog friends who live there and they sent her the frog patch, and a pink dog patch that is on the back. How totally awesome is that..I literally got tears in my eyes knowing the things she went through to get me the patches and the card!!
 
This month was such an awesome month to participate in! I always have such a great time getting to know 2 new awesome bloggers!
 
 
Libby & Tiffany..lets keep in touch!
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. For sure, Elise. So glad you liked everything. I'm following you via Bloglovin now. :-)

    Counting down the days to your graduation too!!!

    ReplyDelete