Wednesday, June 12, 2013

. its been far far far too long!!! .

Oh my gosh you guys!! I've fallen off the face of the earth!

* Since the last time I blogged, I turned 27..whoop whoop!

* My family came to visit because

 
I GRADUATED!!!
 
I'm currently taking 3 summer classes which is why I haven't blogged. I walked in the ceremony, I just have to finish all my credits. I'll be done soon and have my bachelor degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology
 
I'll be moving to Lynchburg, VA temporarily and I'll be off to Wilmington, NC shortly after that. I'll have some time next week to blog, but once I pack up again and settle somewhere else, it might take me a while to be back. 


Thanks for keeping up to date with the (non) adventures in my life!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hey you'll be in my state - NC. :-) I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete