Friday, September 6, 2013

FF puggle style

I really hope I can share with you guys the video of when I found out what my parents got me for graduation / birthday {can't remember which one}. My mom was lurking in Amsterdam and found me this purse...ITS A PUG PURSE!! The video is hilarious, especially when I realize its a purse!

If you follow me on instagram {@sprinklesontoast} you would have already seen pictures, but for those of you who missed it, here they are again

{the resemblance with the real izzie is uncanny!!}


{izzie is terrified of izzie squared! its rather hilarious}

In all honesty, there is no way I could NOT do a Fashion Friday and not feature this awesome purse! So without further rambling, here are the FF pictures for this week 






PURSE - Amsterdam
cardigan - Gap
white tank - H&M
purple tank - Old Nay
jeans - Rock Star Skinnies from Old Navy
watch - Target
bracelets - TJMaxx, gift from mom
rings - Kay's, Jewel Mint
shoes - Sole Society 


No comments:

Post a Comment