Thursday, September 5, 2013

what I'm loving right now

I thought it was time to share another 5 things I'm loving right now!


1. I love that I have finally been reunited with my shoes! They were in a UHaul storage unit and I had little hope of finding them. I didn't want to have to empty out the unit to find the right box, but with the help of my friend it only took about 30 minutes to find them :) So happy right now




2. La Croix sparking water. It is flavored water with nothing added to it. My favorite is the cran-raspberry! 


3. The fact that I'm getting my very first iPhone in only a few days! I know I'm late to the party, but it was worth the wait!! I may or may not have been scouring the internet for monogrammed phone cases...


4. REVENGE!! This show has me on the edge of my seat and when I finally think I have figured it out...plot twist! I suggest you watch it, season 1 & 2 are on Netflix


5. Blogging! I have fallen in love all over again with blogging and I feel like I finally found my voice. I hope my blog will continue to grow and I hope to gain more blog friends!


{horrible picture, but so far in one night I have written 5 posts. I am using the last of my free days to write as many posts as I can, that way once I start working and taking classes, my blog won't fall to the back burner again!}


What are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment